We are currently looking for a dedicated and friendly full-time frontend developer to join our 20-member team in Cologne.
Frontend Developer (f/m/d) wanted
Who we are:
We are an experienced digital agency with an international young team, flat hierarchies and an easy-going working environment in the centre of the most beautiful city in Germany: Köln. In 2017 we were among the top 30 most creative digital agencies in Germany. We have short decision-making processes and interdisciplinary knowledge. Our lunch together and fresh fruit round off the agency's daily routine.
We specialise in design, user experience and development of CMS-based websites, online shops and mobile apps. We support international brands in social media. For our work we were recently awarded three Red Dot Awards, four German Design Awards and the iF Design Award. Our customer base includes Elbphilharmonie, Lucerne Festival, Guinness, Nikon, Kölner Philharmonie, Konzerthaus Berlin, the opera houses Cologne and Leipzig, and many more.
What you can do with us:
In collaboration with other developers and web designers you create and develop your own projects as a website or as a web app for our national and international customers and participate in the further development of existing web projects.
What you need to be able to do:
- You have a completed professional training or several years of professional experience as a frontend developer
- You have experience in workflow automation with webpack, Grunt, etc.
- The creation of templates for content management systems as well as responsive web design and the development of mobile websites are part of your daily work
- Valid code is important to you and accessibility is not just a buzzword for you
- You know different web browsers and devices as well as their challenges and solutions
- You take design very serious and have a good eye for it
- You are a team player and show initiative and communication skills
- You are a citizen of the European Union and are therefore allowed to work in Germany
- You are willing to relocate and work on-site in Cologne, Germany
What we offer you:
- Exciting projects, especially in the fields of culture, events and music
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- An international team and a family atmosphere
- Daily lunch, served fresh onto the plate
- Fruit and hot drinks for free
- Flexitime with core working hours
- Job ticket for public transport
- Occasional agency trips
- Bonus payment
- We sponsor additional education
- Possibilities for home office after introduction period on-site
If you are ready for this challenge, send us your complete application with salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Don't forget to send us references and work samples with your application.
Mr Sanjay Vohra
+49 221 271 688 53